Dissidia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dissidia Alliance - Ether Saga Online

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Solace (and Verdure) clans

Go down 
+11
Valkiriui
CrossArrow
JusKhaN
LordSeven
SmasherXll
Chikayo
ulloe
Selphie
kimi
ghostbunny
Famousstar
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Nodoka

Solace (and Verdure) clans Empty
PostSubject: Solace (and Verdure) clans   Solace (and Verdure) clans EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:51 am

Clan Name: Solace
Leader: Nodoka
Clan screenshot:
The clan that will be joining (the unshaded entries are the characters that will remain, 8 total):
Solace (and Verdure) clans Yz8l2

The members that will be joining the clan above (the unshaded entries are the characters that will join, 6 total):
Solace (and Verdure) clans Dcyjis

Another member that is joining: Riyomou, Defiler lv 98

So if I counted correctly, it should be a full house (15/15)

Reason for joining Dissidia:
- We're striving to obtain good ESO experience until the our marshal went missing without further word or concern. Therefore, rather than keep being halted, waiting for...something that may not come back, we decide to move on by proposing to join Dissidia, a more organized alliance, and get decent new in-game experiences.

Average time-zone: mostly US, ranging from Hawaii (GMT -10:00) to East coast (GMT -6:00).

Gears
My gears (Lacera):
- +6/7 Destiny lvl 100 set
- +7/8 Diplo lvl 90 set...with fate still unknown...may be used for other purposes later.
- +8/8 Awl of Truth (Diplo 90 weapon)
- Nethcosmo INT and Nethgalaxy CCD
- Chain of Stars, Sin

Nodoka:
- +7/8 Diplo lvl 90 set
- +8/8 Diplo 90 weapon
- 2x Nethcosmo Int
- Chain of Roxaress, Stars (we share stars)

Riyomou (since she told me this so I post here along):
- +6/8 Annihilation set
- +7/8 Diplo weapon

Side note: We are coming with another clan (Verdure) that is being organized at the moment. The members are almost decided, but may be still a bit tentative. We will post about the other clan and hope that they can get in as soon as another slot opens. But for this one clan (Solace), that's it.

-- Lace (made the app with Nodo too)
Back to top Go down
Lacera

PostSubject: Re: Solace (and Verdure) clans   Solace (and Verdure) clans EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:03 am

Umm, a small hotfix. Riyo's using the funny weapon (lvl 95 weapon) +7/8, not diplo.
Back to top Go down
Famousstar

Famousstar

PostSubject: Re: Solace (and Verdure) clans   Solace (and Verdure) clans EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:41 am

no reason for me to say no 8)
know some of them well , great people in it
so yush! :)
Back to top Go down
ghostbunny

ghostbunny

PostSubject: Re: Solace (and Verdure) clans   Solace (and Verdure) clans EmptyMon May 17, 2010 2:23 pm

Like Famoustar, I know some people so i know them very very well. I see no reason not to say yes.

PS: I am VERY IFFY on Ninjazz.... o.O I vote yes for everyone but him. I hold my vote for him.
Back to top Go down
kimi

kimi

PostSubject: Re: Solace (and Verdure) clans   Solace (and Verdure) clans EmptyMon May 17, 2010 3:15 pm

im on yeees
and omg Jooohnyyy *_* lol
Back to top Go down
Selphie

PostSubject: Re: Solace (and Verdure) clans   Solace (and Verdure) clans EmptyMon May 17, 2010 3:40 pm

Yay Cro and Noda you finally Applied <33. I spent a long time in Serenity with these people, very nice and friendly. Yes for me.
Back to top Go down
ulloe
Admin
Admin
ulloe

PostSubject: Re: Solace (and Verdure) clans   Solace (and Verdure) clans EmptyMon May 17, 2010 4:15 pm

Same no problem with any of ur members but ninjazz, hes a trashtalker and east gate random pker, will wait for other members votes and see if many have problem with him, but as far for ur clan u guys got my vote Yes ;)
Back to top Go down
https://esodissidia.forumotion.net
Nodoka

PostSubject: Re: Solace (and Verdure) clans   Solace (and Verdure) clans EmptyMon May 17, 2010 5:12 pm

Yes, I know that ninjazz is a trouble maker sometimes, but he's loyal. He stayed with us when everyone was leaving. I will definately straighten him out about trashtalking and pking. He was pking people at first in xanada, i saw and told him to stop, and he has been killing his alt ever since. I hope you guys would give him a chance.
Back to top Go down
Chikayo

Chikayo

PostSubject: Re: Solace (and Verdure) clans   Solace (and Verdure) clans EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:07 pm

Seems good to me, so yes for all except Ninjajazz from me.

I wont say no right now since you are saying he has changed, but honestly I am not very fond of him at all.

So yeah, holding my vote on him for the moment.
Back to top Go down
SmasherXll

SmasherXll

PostSubject: Re: Solace (and Verdure) clans   Solace (and Verdure) clans EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:16 pm

i will say yes i know many people in there and they all are very nice people,
but you have my vote if Ningazz is strightened up =D Boastful
Hope you get into our lil aliance Solace (and Verdure) clans 288964
Back to top Go down
LordSeven

LordSeven

PostSubject: Re: Solace (and Verdure) clans   Solace (and Verdure) clans EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:20 pm

Nodoka wrote:
Yes, I know that ninjazz is a trouble maker sometimes, but he's loyal. He stayed with us when everyone was leaving. I will definately straighten him out about trashtalking and pking. He was pking people at first in xanada, i saw and told him to stop, and he has been killing his alt ever since. I hope you guys would give him a chance.

Nodo so glad u guys applied <3, hmm if u able to straighten him up i'll give him a chance
I'll vote yes....except for Lacera a.k.a. john...coz he have a scary mafia face :shock: .....lol...no no i'm kidding on this one lol! :twisted:
Back to top Go down
JusKhaN

JusKhaN

PostSubject: Re: Solace (and Verdure) clans   Solace (and Verdure) clans EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:26 pm

I have some friends in this clan, and they are good players .... For me yes!! :)
Back to top Go down
Lacera

PostSubject: Re: Solace (and Verdure) clans   Solace (and Verdure) clans EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:03 pm

Thanks O.O.

As for Ninjazz, as Nodoka said, I know he was troublesome from the past and even I, his clanny, kind of disliked that behavior at first. But he is definitely the kind of person that is always trying to do what is the best and benevolent for the alliance members.

Yes, he disliked losing in Xanada (because he likes his DOM..), but he has not been random killing people in Xanada anymore. And no, it is not merely a sudden change on him just because he was joining Dissidia. Nodo and I have been keeping a good eye on him everytime we do Xanada. He has been good in the past few weeks or so, and I have not told him about joining Dissidia until not long ago. He even gives kills for people's Xanada quests lately. I really hope he can be given a chance.
Back to top Go down
CrossArrow

PostSubject: Re: Solace (and Verdure) clans   Solace (and Verdure) clans EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:35 pm

Lacera wrote:
Thanks O.O.

As for Ninjazz, as Nodoka said, I know he was troublesome from the past and even I, his clanny, kind of disliked that behavior at first. But he is definitely the kind of person that is always trying to do what is the best and benevolent for the alliance members.

Yes, he disliked losing in Xanada (because he likes his DOM..), but he has not been random killing people in Xanada anymore. And no, it is not merely a sudden change on him just because he was joining Dissidia. Nodo and I have been keeping a good eye on him everytime we do Xanada. He has been good in the past few weeks or so, and I have not told him about joining Dissidia until not long ago. He even gives kills for people's Xanada quests lately. I really hope he can be given a chance.

My vote turn yes for everyone except Ninjazz... u mention he dont random pk in xan anymore but few days ago he pk me in xan with no reason, I was killing vg not even touch boss... I pm him nicely and tell him that he can take token be4 i start killing... after he take token, i dont even get a thank you but he pk me without saying a word... i dont think that attitute is acceptable in anyway, as i said if u need vg or anything u can always ask nicely, but when ppl pk without saying a word. it is already wrong... So i give a BIG NO for ninjazz...

P.S we need someone who is helping the ally with a possitive imagine... not someone who known as one of the biggest trouble maker in xan... as mention if u need to win xan u can ask nicely before u pk someone... being a rogue doesnt mean u can pk anyone u feel like to >.>
Back to top Go down
Valkiriui

Valkiriui

PostSubject: Re: Solace (and Verdure) clans   Solace (and Verdure) clans EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:59 pm

Solace (and Verdure) clans 221400
gona hold my vote for now.i want to see all members gear are ok.there are some under lvl 90 and i hope theyr gear with him too. are good
and sorry to hear about ninjazz, but i can confirm also that i had problem in xanadanice apply
Back to top Go down
Lacera

PostSubject: Re: Solace (and Verdure) clans   Solace (and Verdure) clans EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:10 pm

Mhm....I said that only based on the limited amount of time I spent in Xanada. This may sound convoluted, but he also promised he would absolutely not do that again. Since he already promised so and has been awfully loyal to the clan and, consequently, the alliance the clan belongs to, I'd want to ask for a trial for him....if he still creates trouble and completely breaks his promise with us, then he obviously does not listen, and we are prepared to kick him out.

I know he is one of the members that may be considered troublesome, but the reason we want to bring him along and not those others is because he is just............different from them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Solace (and Verdure) clans   Solace (and Verdure) clans EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:20 pm

Dont remember having problems with any of them except ninjaz in xanada so my vote is YES if ninjaz will follow the ally rules
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Solace (and Verdure) clans   Solace (and Verdure) clans EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:20 pm

Interesting to hear that about Ninjazz who chased me everytime as i was in mid 50's lvl in xanada.. just to get his kills somehow.. couldnt get finished any quest as long as he was in there X.x
Bad expierience from the past...
I say yes to the rest of your clan, but Ninjazz... i dont know.. had no trouble with him a long time, but that maybe because i avoid eastgate and changed my xanada-run time..
I read CrossArrows words and I agree him. Xanada would be more fun, if people were more polite in there.

Edit:
I would agree to give him a trail. I was thinking about to write that he need to prove me then, but my post came to late lol!
Back to top Go down
ShaylaW

ShaylaW

PostSubject: Re: Solace (and Verdure) clans   Solace (and Verdure) clans EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:44 pm

Only 2 people killed me in past is Lacera and Ninjazz, but i dont mind that anymore, it's tw after all, except ninjazz.... But in the end i guess i agree to the trial
Back to top Go down
CrossArrow

PostSubject: Re: Solace (and Verdure) clans   Solace (and Verdure) clans EmptyMon May 17, 2010 11:22 pm

im ok with the trial... we just want things rite in here, if he willing to change then why not give a chance... but hope we didnt make a wrong decision for that.

P.S if u reading this ninja, u should be grateful that ur clan ppl fight this chance for u... u should cherish ur chance and respect ppl in game, they may look noob or low lvl to u but who knows wat their main char is... learn to respect ppl will get urself respect too...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: new clan   Solace (and Verdure) clans EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:02 am

i was allied with them before dnt hve problem with them so i can say YES !!!!
Back to top Go down
Oryo

Oryo

PostSubject: Re: Solace (and Verdure) clans   Solace (and Verdure) clans EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:57 am

For people like me that rarely do Xanada / East gate drama - I have never seen anything bad about ninjazzz, but from what I heard from others he might be worth putting on trial. For the rest my vote is yes.
Back to top Go down
Alexius

PostSubject: Re: Solace (and Verdure) clans   Solace (and Verdure) clans EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:59 am

ShaylaW wrote:
Only 2 people killed me in past is Lacera and Ninjazz, but i dont mind that anymore, it's tw after all, except ninjazz.... But in the end i guess i agree to the trial

LOL @ levi =x i chased ppl around the world too =x esp those who pked me b4.. tell me if ppl chase u like dat =x i will help u to chase him/her back!! :bball:
Back to top Go down
DaNiisha

DaNiisha

PostSubject: Re: Solace (and Verdure) clans   Solace (and Verdure) clans EmptyTue May 18, 2010 4:05 am

Yes for me..

Solace (and Verdure) clans Firmadani
Back to top Go down
ulloe
Admin
Admin
ulloe

PostSubject: Re: Solace (and Verdure) clans   Solace (and Verdure) clans EmptyTue May 18, 2010 4:11 am

Accepted will be adding u soon.
Back to top Go down
https://esodissidia.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solace (and Verdure) clans   Solace (and Verdure) clans Empty

Back to top Go down

Solace (and Verdure) clans
Page 1 of 1