Dissidia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dissidia Alliance - Ether Saga Online

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dissidia FAQ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ulloe
Admin
Admin
ulloe

Dissidia FAQ Empty
PostSubject: Dissidia FAQ   Dissidia FAQ EmptySat May 01, 2010 6:38 pm

Dissidia: FAQ

“What are you trying to achieve with this Alliance?”

Well the whole idea behind Dissidia was to create a fun environment where we could run instances and do Territory War (TW), Messanger of Chaos (MoC), White Dragon (WD), etc., but the main aim was to have fun! We intend to achieve this in a friendly environment with all our members helping one another, whilst making life a total misery for other alliances.

“GAAAAH! I HATE PvP! Are you guy’s hard core PvPers?

Not at all. Many of us really enjoy TW and performing acts of random cruelty on other players who are marked for PvP/KoS, but no one will be forced to do anything they don’t want to. Although once you have tried PvP, it’s hard to stop yourself from trying it again………….

“ESO is pretty daunting to a new player. Do you guys actually know what you’re talking about?”

We would like to think we have a pretty good idea of what we’re talking about with many of our member’s being veteran CBT/Long time players.

Not only do we have players who have played to a high level with pretty much every class, but can run dungeons and hold their own soloing. One of the things we pride ourselves on is helping others in the alliance as much as we can, with guidance for Classes, Vocations, Builds, Quests and Instances.

All you need to do is ask in the guild channel or post on our forum, and we’re pretty sure your question will be answered.

“Does that mean you will get me to 90 in a week and give me a gazillion gold?”

In a word: NO! We are not a power leveling guild. If you want to power level then we respectfully suggest you go elsewhere as we’re not the guild you’re looking for.

“So there are, like, rules?”

You can find our Rules in annoucements in forums.

“OK! OK! You sold me! How do I join?”

Applications to join the guild can be found here.
https://esodissidia.forumotion.net/recruitment-f14/
Back to top Go down
https://esodissidia.forumotion.net

Dissidia FAQ
Page 1 of 1